Thursday, February 10, 2011

Editorial Inspiration #1

I figured do the first Editorial Inspiration based off of my 'style icon' Daisy Lowe. Although this isn't her street style, which I adore might I add, I still have always loved this picture from her Editorial from Vogue UK. This came out in June 2010, but I still love every outfit from it. The one I chose for this inspiration was: 




The main thing I tried to grab from this one was the beaded skirt, which is gorgeous. It's also over $200 Canadian which I can't really afford on my college budget!



So here is my rendition of this outfit, based in a nice pink, the opposite of the military green. It gives it more of a pretty rather than edgy feel. Best part is, this whole outfit is much less than that skirt!





Tell me what you think!

Rebekah Eden.

2 comments:

  1. This outfit is so HAWT! The only thing I don't think I can handle about it is the boots! (From sheer...toppling over.) Fabulous ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the look you picked out!!! and she is gorgeous!!!

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete