Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Fabric Store

Today my roommates and I went to a Fabric Store so one of them could get fabric samples for a final project. During the visit, my friend decided to snap a few pictures of my outfit for the day.







 
Today was a particularly nice day. Canada is starting to get warmer, so I was lucky enough to wear my H&M trench coat, which I love. It has a hood which has come in handy many times. The satchel was given to me by my roommate, Riley, after her trip to California. This was a Target find, so it wasn't overly expensive. I love when nice things are cheap!

I'm also wearing a pair of H&M jeans I picked up for 12.95! Sometimes they have these random skinny jeans on for cheap. Mind you, the last pair I picked up were defective (the in seam is twisted) these ones are perfect. I love them. Lastly, my wedges that will always be my favourite heels. They're insanely comfortable and fun to wear.

I never used to be much for wearing heels on a daily basis, out for any occasion, but those wedges make wearing pumps out a dream. I look forward to wearing them as many times as I can. I hope every girl gets a pair of heels like that, because wearing heels out in public always makes me feel a little more put together and little more feminine (even if I'm wearing a military style jacket.)

Anyways, that's my update for now, I hope you enjoy.

Rebekah Eden.

No comments:

Post a Comment