Tuesday, May 31, 2011

One Sunny Day

For the first time in over a week we have no rain. We have 27°C heat. We have sun.

I have been awaiting this day since the rain began. Well, really, I've been awaiting this day since I bought a sun hat. It's always my luck that when I buy a new item of clothing that is usually worn in a certain type of weather, that weather doesn't arise for a very long time. For instance, I'll buy a new winter coat and it'll be warm for the next 4 weeks. In this case, I bought a sunhat from H&M, and it rained for almost 2 weeks straight. A few days ago I got a new pair of cork wedge sandals from Spring. Still raining. And then this weekend I got a beautiful dress, again from H&M, that I intend to wear for my convocation, but it's still a sundress! Still. More. Rain.

So today I awoke to beams of light coming through my window, and I sat up wondering what this beautiful light might be. It was sun. Sun! I was instantly delighted and knew exactly what I wanted to wear today. I'd only been waiting forever for the chance to wear it.





Sunshine. Please stick around. I love you!

Rebekah Eden

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, baby let the light shine down! =D Very cute and fabulous at the same time.

    ReplyDelete